More than 50 lakhs fresh graduates hunt for a job in the IT industry. On the other side, MNCs are hiring candidates mostly from Tier-I institutions alone. Other mediocre firms opt for productive candidates with in-depth technological background and sound experience in project handling. The proportion of available jobs in the newest technologies is inadequately low as compared to the count of job aspirants lining up. In this scenario, we introduce the first of its kind, the Job Ready Training programme. This programme aims for the fresher and the corporate world to meet by filling up the gaps in technological base to the low aptitude and communication skills, which is the Resource Quality Gap (RQG).
This programme is a unique combination of technological training and the real-time project deployment. The technology training and the project supervision is provided by the finest of IT professionals with a profound industry background.
The trainee is exposed to newest technologies with an up to date practical approach best suited to the clientele, followed up by real time project assignment. On successful completion of the project, you get double benefits- project sponsored by us through web hosting plus experience certification from our web development team.
This way the clientele gets to recruit candidates with apt technological knowledge and in-depth experience in project handling. As per the NASSCOM reports, every candidate is being trained by the hiring company at an expense of 1.2 – 3.0 lakhs. With this course, the companies are delivered candidates with professional working knowledge and experience, at no expense. LearnIT serves the client base with productive individuals through JRTP employing the best of its available courses. Our Training Methodology
- Technology training
- Real-time Project scheme which improves the employability factor
- Project arrive live on website
- JOB READY TRAINING programme (JRTP)
- Certification on completion of training
- Experience certification from in-house development wing.
- Participation in Career Building activities.
- Free soft skills enhancement programme.
- Online Aptitude Session/Assessments and Evaluation
- Two fold employment opportunities
- ♦ IT/ Non IT candidates
- ♦ Fresher
- ♦ Previous year Graduates
- ♦ Candidates with career gaps
- ♦ Candidates from other domains aiming for career shift to IT.
- ♦ IT Job seekers