As a premium Python Training Institute, we introduce you to the world of software development through Python.
Python was founded in February 1991 as an open-source high-level language. Initially created with a motive to make development task a fun job for the developers due to the simplicity of learning Python over C/C++/Pascal/Java, it has evolved as the best networking and scripting language for small-scale to large-scale applications. The advantages of Python as a very explicable dynamic programing language and interpreter for many operating systems with an automated memory management facility, has made it the sovereign on a wide variety of systems used by big players like Google, Yahoo!, European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), NASA, to smaller enterprises like Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) which is an American motion picture visual effects company and ITA Software which is the travel industry software division of Google, now used by travel companies such as Bing Travel, Cape Air, Cheap Tickets, Kayak.com, and Orbitz, and by airlines such as Alitalia, American, ANA, United Airlines, US Airways, and Virgin Atlantic.Python has consistently ranked in the top ten most popular programing languages as measured by the TIOBE (the software quality company) programing Community Index. As of January 2016, it is in position five. It was ranked as programing Language of the Year for the year 2007 and 2010.
As of January 2016, the Python Package Index, the official repository of third-party software for Python, contains more than 75,000 packages offering a wide range of functionality, including:
- ♦ graphical user interfaces, web frameworks, multimedia, databases, networking and communications
- ♦ test frameworks, automation and web scraping, documentation tools, system administration
- ♦ scientific computing, text processing, image processing the effective use of Python in scientific computing,Sage is a mathematical software. Python has been successfully embedded in many software products such as Abaqus, 3D parametric modeler like FreeCAD, 3D animation packages such as 3ds Max, Blender, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Houdini, Maya, modo, MotionBuilder, Softimage, the visual effects compositor Nuke, 2D imaging programs like GIMP, Inkscape, Scribus and Paint Shop Pro, and musical notation program or scorewriter capella. Python as the best choice for writing scripts in ArcGIS.It has also been used in several video games and has been adopted as first of the three available programing languages in Google App Engine, the other two being Java and Go.Python has been used in artificial intelligence tasks.Python has also seen extensive use in the information security industry,Ruby's creator, Yukihiro Matsumoto, has said: "I wanted a scripting language that was more powerful than Perl, and more object-oriented than Python. That's why I decided to design my own language.". Swift is a programing language invented by Apple; it has some Python-inspired syntax.
Python has been awarded a TIOBE programing Language of the Year award twice (in 2007 and 2010), which is given to the language with the greatest growth in popularity over the course of a year, as measured by the TIOBE index. python-trend
ABOUT THE COURSE:
At Vinfotek, the Python training course has been tailored to match industry standards. The training is carried out by skilled consultants in the same field. The course initiates with basics and proceeds to the advanced concepts. With profound practical sessions, live projects and weekend classes to enhance your theoretical understanding, LearnIT makes you an industry-suitable Python programer. The well planned Python course curriculum is as laid down below:
PYTHON AT VINFOTEK
SECTION I : THEORY
- Module-1: Introduction to Python
- Module-2: Python scripts
- Module-3: Flow control
- Module-4: Sequence data
- Module-5: Defining functions
- Module-6: Work with files
- Module-7: Dictionaries and Sets
- Module-8: Errors and Exception handling
- Module-9: Using Modules
- Module-10: Regular expressions
- Module-11: Python Classes
- Module-12: Data wrangling
- Module-13: OS Services
- Module-14: Graphical programing
- Module-15: Creating modules
- Module-16: Testing and debugging
- Module-17: Objects
- Module-18: Pythonic programing
- Module-19: Network Services
- Module-20: Database Access
- Module-21:Using XML Data
- Module 22: Django
For the detailed syllabus on each module, download the syllabus.
SECTION II: PRACTICAL
Theoretical training is followed by practical training in well equipped laboratories under the supervision of professional trainers.
SECTION III: PROJECT ASSIGNMENT
The Live Project development scheme is the highlight of the programs at Vinfotek which motivates your job prospects in this field through a complete 180 degrees towards success.
More than 25000 students who started their career with us were placed in our client base which is as big as 750 companies. We have a record of more than 5000 placements in these IT companies.
Register and Learn latest version Python with us and flourish as a Python expert in your career.